Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- Press Briefing
- School Program
- Social Media Campaign
- Elementary school students (1-5)
- General Public
- High school students (9-12)
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
We organised two lectures titled 'Brain - The Marvel Organ: Part 1 & Part 2' for students, teachers and general public. The lectures were delivered online through google classroom. The same were live streamed in socila media platforms like FaceBook & Youtube.
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Calendar Listings (newspapers, radio, television)
- Press Release/Media Advisory
- Social Media
Which of These Publicity Methods Was The Most Successful?
What downloadable materials from the Foundation did you use for your events?
- Puzzles: Grades K-2
- Puzzles: Grades 3-5
- Puzzles: Grades 6-8
- Puzzles: Grades 9-12
- Puzzles: Successful Aging & Your Brain
- Adults' Fact Sheets
- Kids' Fact Sheets Grades 3-5
- Kids' Fact Sheets Grades 6-8
- Kids' Fact Sheets Grades 9-12
- Truth or Myth Flash Cards
- More Mindbogglers! Booklet
- The Mindboggling Workbook
- Successful Aging & Your Brain Booklet
What other downloadable materials would you like the Foundation to provide?
- New Fact Sheets
- New Lesson Plans
- New Puzzles/Games
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- Brain Awareness Week Logos
- Brain Awareness Week Facebook Cover Image
- Brain Awareness Week Editable Flyer
Feedback & Keys to Success
How do you feel BAW participation benefited your organization and the local community?
Since the event was held online during the period of pandemic, we could not measure the direct impact. But, we received several appreciation calls thanking us to organise the programme. Further, we also made did one webinar (not during the Brain Awareness Week) on request from the Rotary foundation, Kozhikode.
Did/do you like our Facebook page?
Was the information provided on Facebook useful?
Yes, it was useful.