Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- TV Show
- Patients & Caregivers
- Other: Seniors
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
We hosted tables of BAW educational materials throughout our community. We held a brain games segment where the residents got to watch episodes of the hit tv show Brain Games. We also distributed the brain games packets to challenge their minds in different ways.
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Calendar Listings (newspapers, radio, television)
Which of These Publicity Methods Was The Most Successful?
Of the Dana Foundation publications/resources distributed at your event(s), if any, please indicate the three most popular. Please choose up to three. If "other," please indicate below:
- Q&A: Answering Your Questions About The Brain
- BAW Stickers
- Staying Sharp: Successful Aging and the Brain
What downloadable materials from the Foundation did you use for your events?
- Q&A: Answering Your Questions About Brain Research Fact Sheets
- BAW Bookmark
- BAW Certificate of Participation
- Puzzles: Successful Aging & Your Brain
- The Five Senses Coloring Sheets
What other downloadable materials would you like the Foundation to provide?
- New Fact Sheets
- New Lesson Plans
- New Puzzles/Games
- New Coloring Sheets
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- BAW Logos
- BAW Poster
Feedback & Keys to Success
Did/do you like our Facebook page?