Number of Events Organized During Brain Awareness Week:
Type of Events Held:
- School Program
- Elementary school students(1-5)
- High School students(9-12)
Approximate Number of People Reached:
Details of Major Brain Awareness Week Events/Activities:
Elementary after school program and two high school classes.
Event Planning & Publicity
Publicity Methods Used:
- Calendar Listings (newspapers, radio, television)
Which of These Publicity Methods Was The Most Successful?
Of the Dana Foundation publications/resources distributed at your event(s), if any, please indicate the three most popular. Please choose up to three. If "other," please indicate below:
- Q&A: Answering Your Questions About The Brain
- BAW Stickers
- BAW Pencils
- Brain-shaped Erasers
- The Mindboggling Workbook
What downloadable materials from the Foundation did you use for your events?
- Q&A: Answering Your Questions About Brain Research Fact Sheets
- Brain Briefs Fact Sheets
Which BAW graphic materials did you use in publicizing your events?
- BAW Logos