About This Event
Chapter Peru presents Brain Awareness Week (BAW) for the second consecutive year. This event includes a series of activities and conferences conducted by various specialists. This initiative is mainly intended to raise awareness among the population and government and private entities about knowledge and care of the brain in various environments such as research, health, education, marketing, politics, etc.
Schedule of activities:
– June 20, 7:00 p.m. OPENING CEREMONY
– June 20, 7:25 p.m. HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR BRAIN? Dr. Laura Baquedano.
– June 20, 8:10 p.m. NEUROEDUCATION IN VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS Nut. Nella Ortiz.
– June 21, 7:00 p.m. HOW TO FOCUS ATTENTION? Dr. Belisario Zanabria.
– June 21, 7:45 p.m. BRAIN DIMORPHISM. Dr. Victor Carreño.
– June 21, 8:30 p.m. NEUROSCIENCES AND COGNITIVE BIASES. Dr. Hanssel Vega.
– June 23, 7:00 p.m. WHERE I PUT THE KEYS? FORGETTING AND MEMORY. Mr. Gonzalo Rodríguez.
– June 23, 7:45 p.m. THE LANGUAGE OF THE BODY, NON-VERBAL BEHAVIOR. Psych. Milagros Infante.
– June 23, 8:30 p.m. SACRED SPACES, BETWEEN COGNITIVE SCIENCES AND ARCHITECTURE. Arch. Álvaro Puertas.
– June 24, 7:00 p.m. THE IMPORTANCE OF MOVEMENT, BENEFITS TO THE BRAIN. Dr. Helder Ñahui.
– June 24, 7:45 p.m. NEUROSCIENCES AND CANCER, DOES THE ACTIVITY OF OUR BRAIN CAUSE CANCER?. Dr. Rolando Lovaton.
– June 24, 8:30 p.m. NEUROBIOLOGICAL BASIS OF BEHAVIOR IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE A HUMAN BEING?. Dr. Jason Riveros.
– June 26, 10:30 a.m. NETWORKING: SYNAPSES “Time to communicate”
– June 26, 11:15 a.m. CLOSURE
Chapter Peru invites you to join this celebration and share the event through social networks with the #SemanaDelCerebro2022 #BrainAwarenessWeek #chapterperu.
Join from wherever you are!
*Lectures language: Spanish.
Registration link (Zoom):