About This Event
Follow the link to register!
Uncertain how much is too much? Wonder if video games or hours of YouTube are impacting your child’s learning? Join us as we answer your questions and provide research-based guidelines for parenting in the digital age.
In this complimentary webinar you will learn:
• How to recognize red flags in your child’s technology usage
• The physical, educational, and socio-emotional impact of screen time, social media, and video games
• How to manage and parent around technology
• What are appropriate boundaries for technology use
• Next steps and resources to get support
You will receive the link for the zoom webinar and workshop handouts via email once registered.